Health & Social Care
If you feel drawn to helping people - especially those who are vulnerable or socially excluded - a career in health and social care could be right for you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Access to HE Diploma in Nursing (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC Introductory Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 1) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Certificate in Applied Psychology (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 3) Programme
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Level 3) Programme
- Certificate in Entry to Vocational Study (Entry 3 Extended) Programme
- Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Adult Care (Level 3) Programme
- First Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care (Level 2) Programme
- Health & Social Care Explorer Course Programme
- Introduction to Health and Childcare (Entry Level 3) Programme
- National Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 3) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Health services and public health managers and directors
Senior care workers
Care workers and home carers
We had a great bond as a class, and our course tutor was always willing to go the extra mile to support learners. I feel that I have really grown both personally and professionally.
Coming to Lewisham College gave me time to truly think about what I wanted to do as an undergraduate student, it really helped my decision to study for a Master’s afterwards – particularly the 'Professional Development' module.